- Solve complex technical support inquires via telephone and ticket interactions with a positive and professional demeanor.
- Document interactions comprehensively for auditing and record keeping purposes
- Spin up lab environments consisting of firewalls, switches, routers, and endpoints to reproduce customer environments for advanced troubleshooting purposes.
- Work with team leads and management to bubble up recurring issues or opportunities for product or process improvements.
- Participate in testing pre-release solutions and validating performance against test plans documenting results.
- Create and submit knowledgebase entries to help improve customer self-service capabilities.
- Create and maintain internal knowledge systems to assist other internal team members
- Stay abreast of product changes, working with lab and test systems to come up to speed quickly with new capabilities, devices, and features.
The responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualities, and/or abilities required.
- Previous technical support experience
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- 3-5 years of experience designing and supporting multilayer IP networks; routing and switching
- Experience with acquiring and analyzing packet capture
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Good knowledge on Networking knowledge is preferred
- Security solutions is an added advantage Some experiences (2-5 years) working in cyber security is preferred Vendors: Juniper, Cisco, Checkpoint, McAfee, RSA, Palo Alto, F5, Symantec Network Security: Firewall, IPS, VPN Content Security: WEB Security, Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus End point Security: Anti-Virus/spyware, Host base IPS,DLP Security Information Management: SIEM, Security management